Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Planning, planning, and some more planning for our Homeschooling year!

Over the last week and a bit all my "spare" time has been sitting in front of the computer searching and planning for this years homeschooling!! When the children are looking for me, they go straight to the office!! Then it's funny if I'm actually NOT THERE and the
"Where's Mum??" calls come...... just needed a quick ladies break!! hee hee

So what are we doing this year??? Well firstly I wanted to really try and plan the WHOLE year this time, I mean not just pretend to do it but really DO IT!!! My dear friend KIM is soooo super awesome in all her plans, it blows me away, everything is sooooo, well, WELL PLANNED!!! I want some of that, so some of that I'm trying to achieve!!!

I've looked for planners HERE and HERE
Then some new charts for the children HERE and HERE with lists of age appropriate jobs HERE
Inspiration as to how to ease into the new year HERE
Ideas on core subjects HERE

It feels good to be scribbling down LOADS of things and ideas and plans and crafts and seeing it all come together!! So before the week is out I should be pretty much there...... looking forward to that!
Smiles The Torrents'

No comments:

Post a Comment