Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Holidays- our day today

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
   
 
This is the first time in Tassie that we have had a winter holiday. With four terms now the breaks in-between are much different than what I'm used to. We've been having a very relaxed time, most mornings spent in our pj's and just doing what we'd like..... (well the children mostly) though today I did jobs, cooked and had some "me" time crafting.
So here was our day.... The last few mornings I've spotted these birds (European Goldfinch) in our front yard enjoying the seeds from the Lavender. My camera doesn't have much of a zoom and as soon as i get too close they fly off but I did get this pic today! Zeke spotted this light on the wall (totally amazing!!!) grabbed my camera and took a photo to show me. Sophia earned phone time buy hanging out the washing for me. Esther loves to read (I found her twice throughout the day with books!!) Zeke had a friend over and played Lego with Jo. Sapphire loves to roll around on the floor. My craft table saw some creating, a needed a male Get well soon card. Esther did some colouring-in, then Sophia brought out the chalk board to draw. Hannah saw it was a great day to sort out the Lego again in their colour containers. Sophia helped make afternoon tea Apple muffins (which also went to my dear friends that I made the card for) we also had one of our favourites for lunch, Savory scones.... YUMMMM! We ate lunch outside in the delightful sunshine. The children went scootering down the front path. Cuddles with Sapphire happen often in each and every day with her loving sisters and brother!
Smiles The Torrents'

No comments:

Post a Comment