Monday, April 29, 2013

Autumn time.... My Favourite!

I do LOVE Autumn!! I've recently joined in on the Pinterest fun and found this wonderful quote....

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the Autumn tree" Emily Bronte

I want to do an Autumn page for the month of May on my calender and so "told" everyone what to wear, drove to a pretty Autumn tree spot and took some photo's ready to scrap! Until I get the page done I wanted to share with you some of the pictures from the day..... Oh how blessed I am to have such an amazing family to love!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope that you too are able to enjoy some "Autumn" time and take in the wonder of the trees and all the beauty of this amazing season!
Smiles The Torrents'

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful family pics my beautiful friend!! And you're on Pinterest?! Hooray!
    xxxx oooxoxoox Carli

    ReplyDelete