Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yarn Along... Itty bitty bunny

I always think to myself it would be wonderful to join in on the Yarn along over at Small Things, but before I know it the linky is expired and my knitting hasn't made it!
Of course I haven't actually taken a picture of the book I'm reading, but I am reading one in the wee hours of each morning whilst my Sapphire happily eats away!!
Firstly the knitting..... inspired from THIS SITE and a gift I made just the other week for my sweet friend who was turning 6! She loves things little so I put together this set for her.


Now for the book! A total MUST for any Mum with a "tween" I'm really getting a lot out of it and would certainly recommend it to YOU! Six Ways to keep the "little" in your Girl

Well that's it from me today, nice to have a spare moment to pop on in!!
Hugs and smiles
The Torrents'

No comments:

Post a Comment