Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Countdown Fun

One of the wonderful blogs that I follow is Almost Unschoolers. This lovely mum has given her children a special box FULL of Valentine's fun every day (for the week) leading up to Valentine's Day! I thought the idea was awesome so jumped on board too!! It's been a great way to slowly get my treasures used to school "officially" starting next Wednesday! We/they do all their jobs by 9 am then we pray then someone gets to open the Valentine's Fun BOX! They are having a ball!!
Here is what I've done so far....
Day1:
Play dough and heart cutters
(note the pink sparkles!!)


Day2:
Making "love" friendship cards

Day3:
Puzzles and Games

Day4:
Heart Paper craft

Each day I've also put a bible verse about God's LOVE for US! Hannah has taken great pleasure in finding the reference and reading it to us all each day! It's been sooo much fun! For the rest of the time I'm going to do some baking, counting with the cute little heart candy and then delivery our "love" on Tuesday!!
Hope your weekend is wonderful and fun!
SMiles The Torrents's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment