Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Home Ed group

One of the great things about homeschooling is the network of friends and fellow homeschooler's that I meet with every week. There has been many a time in my 4years of "teaching" that I've called one of my wonderful friends and asked questions, needed encouragement, bounced ideas off or simply cried too!!

Not so long ago one of our outings was to travel on the local Tiger Bus around the city and enjoy the sunshine!


The children had soooo much fun (as did the Mum's and Dad's) so I thought I'd introduce some of my lovely homeschool community...

This is the beautiful park that the bus stops at in our city, it's called Princes Square and this water fountain was supposed to be in Launceston, England but it was delivered here instead! Very cool!!


Now for some chat time while the children happily play.

Andrea and Penny

Left to right: Amanda, Anna on lap, Lui, Caleb in front (baby)
Anita, Sammy, Israel and Christina

Alison and Claire

George, Cheryl and Samantha

Esther, Myself and Andrea

Happy Homeschooling week to all you wonderful people!! I hope that it is a great one!
Smiles The Torrents's

No comments:

Post a Comment