Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sophia's sweet second {#one}



As the school year comes very close to starting I'm wanting to tell you of the little contribution my sweet little Sophia Mae will have here on our blog!
She (like me and especially like her AUntie) loves to take photo's and you'll often find, when downloading pic's on the computer her "sweet second" she's captured on film. SO it got me thinking....
this can be her special thing here in the land of blogging and homeschooling!
Today I'd like to share with you one of my absolute fav's to kick this spot off...... there is pretty much only one person that consumes Sophia's days and that is of course ESTHER!
I hope you like our new little feature and look forward to seeing more of Sophia's photography!
Smiles The Torrents's

No comments:

Post a Comment